Terms & Conditions
1) OWNERSHIP OF SITE
The site www.fortfab.com is fully owned & operated by
2) Prices & Description of goods mentioned in the site by FortFab are accurate. The weights, dimensions and capacities given
are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately
as possible to display colours on our website.
3) The personal data of the customers is only used for delivery of goods and shall remain confidential with us.
4) Your order shall be accepted only after receiving your e-mail confirming your order contents & fulfilling the required documents.
5) We don‘t return back money on all purchased items. However, in unlikely situation where wrong item has been sent to you, that will be refunded only if it has been unused & not damaged by the customer.
6) Delivery of goods in India is within 2-10 days (depending upon the customer's location) from the receipt of payment against the order.
7) Our Delivery (courier) charges are free.
8) We shall not responsible if there is a delay in delivery of goods due to circumstances beyond our control.
9) Prices mentioned in our website are in INR.
10) We have tried our best to show the accurate colours. However, sometimes colours vary due to lights used for the shoot. No claim shall be entertained after the goods have been sold.
11) We also try to provide full and correct
information about the price, contents, photos etc. If there is any
misprint or product is shown wrongly , customer will be informed within
24 hrs. of the order received through email, phone, sms etc. Customer
will be refunded money paid by him/her.
Kindly note the garments shown in the website are unstitched. IT WILL BE MENTIONED IF THERE ARE ANY “STITCHED GARMENTS” FOR ONLINE SALE. ANY EMBELLISHMENTS, Cuts, designing & stitching has been done only for the shoot purpose only. IF THERE ARE ANY GARMENTS THAT INCLUDE EMBELLISHMENTS, LACES, NECKS & BORDERS, IT SHALL BE CLEARLY MENTIONED THERE.
We, as a merchant. shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to decline of authorization of any Transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed between him/ her and his/ her bank from time to time.